- Indonesia Economic Forum (IEF) brings together business leaders, policy makers, entreprenuers and thought leaders from Indonesia and the region.
- Founded in 2014, IEF is in its third year. Each year focuses on a unique theme that is foundamental to Indonesia’s growth story.
- IEF aims to create actionable information and knowledge that will help business leaders contribute to the growth of their companies, the country and region.
- The IEF is the premier business program on Indonesia and the region and has developed as a key platform for shaping national and regional agendas.
- IEF consists of: Annual Conference, Monthly Roundtables, Weekly Insight Report, Daily News Monitoring, Social Media platforms, and a quarterly Print journal.